Chaussures de randonnée fortement conseillées. Itinéraire à proscrire pour les chevaux et avec de longues portions non roulables pour les cyclistes.
- The departure is from the village of COLLONGE-EN-CHAROLLAIS, where there is parking available near the Mairie or the salle des fêtes. We advise you to make a small diversions to the church, which was restored a few years ago.
- This walk has a significant difference in altitude, particularly at the beginning (uphill) and the end (downhill). We advise you to walk in a clockwise direction (from "Les Justices").
- You will gradually pass from the meadows to a recently exploited forest where an old telegraph station was located and where you can make a stop.
- The path that you follow becomes thinner and gradually stony until you enter an unused forest. We advise you not to leave the marked path on this part of the trail to avoid getting lost in this exceptional natural environment.
- You will then meander through what is locally called the Sea of Stones before returning to the village. During the descent, you can enjoy the privileged views of the Guye Valley.
Rankings and labels :